Author Topic: Unable to launch Enterprise Manager  (Read 6053 times)

Offline swilson

• View Profile
Unable to launch Enterprise Manager
« on: March 21, 2008, 03:26:44 PM »
We moved our Enterprise Manager and OPSman server to a new vlan and gave it a new IP address and now we are unable to launch Enterprise Manager.  OPS is working just fine it is just enterprise manager.  I did notice that the Mitel Networks XML Service was not started and when trying to re-start it I got an error stating that the file (MiXMLSrv.exe) was not found.  I am hoping that this is what is causing the issue and all I need is the file, so if anyone can send me the file (swilson@tql.com) or can think of something else to try please let me know.

Offline telecom_guy

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to launch Enterprise Manager
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 07:01:39 PM »
The same thing happen to us and we called Mitel, they said the only way to fix this is to upgrade your server.  They did not give us a reason why the problem is there.

Offline v2win

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »
Check this file for an old IP address

C:\program files\mitel\enterprise manager\conf\serverparamters.conf

If its not there I have had to uninstall enterprise and ops and delete the c:\program files\mitel directory and reinstall.

Offline swilson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »
Sorry I never got back on this.  The problem was on my specific computer, I had at one point installed ops to run from my computer.  I uninstalled all of the files on my computer and was able to run it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10