Author Topic: Message indicator  (Read 4040 times)

wdg57

Message indicator
« on: June 23, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »
Hi,  I have a SX200EL that has sent a message waiting signal to all the analog extensions in the system.  All the room phones are blinking.  This has an Express Messenger plugged in.  Any suggestions on how to get rid of the lights?  There currently are no alarms showing.  At the console, there are no options to delete the message to the room.

Thanks in advance

WRABBAKS73

Message indicator
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 06:35:23 PM »
I have a Sipura SPA941 registered with an extension at Voipfone.
The message waiting light and icon are on all of the time, regardless of whether Voipfone have any messages for me.

What is wrong ?

asiatel

URGENT: Message indicator and console voicemail alert keep ringing..
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 11:55:37 PM »
I'm providing voice over service to one of client who are using Mitel 200 SX ICP. We have connected SPA8000 with 8 port analog ports to Mitel. Problem is that message indicator keep blinking and there is alert ring on console all the time. When we press F1 key on console then this stops but when a new call comes in it starts again. It's so much bothering that our client thinking that it's due to our voice over IP lines which I think it is not as voip box works pefectly fine when we connect it to a test phone directly to the it's FXS ports.

Can some one please help us urgently as we will loose this client by this weekend if we don't resolve this issue.

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
Re: Message indicator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 02:04:41 AM »
Asiatel,

My thought is that if you are the telco- and it is set up as a PBX vs Key system,then the issue lies on the Mitel somewhere.  I'd be curious if an internal call would light the light after it has been cleared at the console?  Either way, coordination with the Mitel dealer will likely be needed to resolve....

-Chak

http://www.kylepetree.com

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10