Author Topic: Feature access code reporting or logging  (Read 3405 times)

jstevens78239

Feature access code reporting or logging
« on: June 18, 2009, 07:30:07 PM »
Ok, I have a Mitel SX2000 not the IP system or a 200, but these things cross over. I have an agent group going on do not disturb for some reason, and can't find any numbering conflicts with my feature access code which is ##74. Trying to find out who or what is putting my agent group on dnd. Anyone know where I can find records of dialed feature access codes? A log, or smdr, or ? I've searched smdr records with no luck.

Also, do you know how an agent group might get on dnd without someone or something dialing a feature access code? This is driving me batty.

Thanks.
Jessica Stevens, Telecom Engineer

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Feature access code reporting or logging
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:48:45 AM »
Hi Jesica.
There arn't any logs that show when someone puts the group or path in DND.
(I'd like to be sure you are talking about an agent gp and not a RAD message.)

You can remove the ability for a user to put anything in DND by removing the Remote DND Enable Class of service mark.
I'd remove it from every COS unless you have a reson to have it.     Bear in mind that if a RAD goes DND you will need to have at least one phone that can enable it.

Also, Praire Fyre may be able to do this.    If you are using PF you may want to have a close look at it.

Ralph

« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:47:36 PM by ralph »

jhamilto

Re: Feature access code reporting or logging
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 11:51:50 PM »
Hi, I am still somewhat a novice on this but when i backed up the system during office hours a block of numbers when DND, also i'm not sure if this is a factor, but check and see if in night service they go DND.  Someone could be accidentally putting the 200 into night service.

Another thing you can do is to get into the MAINTENANCE screen and then goto REPORTS then go SHOW then go STATUS then go ALL.  You will now get a screen that scans all the hardware, from there scroll down (ESC-9 and check all the active bays, slots etc.

In the column SWSTAT, if a set is in DND that column will show the sets that are dnd.

Depending on how large your system is, you might have to do a fair bit of scrolling :)

Hope that helps!!

Jim

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10