Author Topic: Live Business Gateway Help  (Read 2708 times)

shayne

Live Business Gateway Help
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:50:03 AM »
Hi, we are trying to setup and use LBG on our 3300 without any luck. I've used the guide from mitel and 2 other guides i've found on the internet, oddly none of them give the same directions. I can't figure out what is the problem. We are beginning to think maybe we need a mediation server to make this work, not totally sure.
we created a LBG account in our 3300 that has the required access settings pretty much our setup is like this:
IP: LBG server IP
SIP Port 5060
sip:lbg@pbxdnsname.fqdn.com
in OCS 2007 we have our URI set to *@pbxname.fqdn.com using the IP of the LBG server and using port 5060 this is under the routing tab
under Host Authorization we have placed in the IP of the LBG server and set to throttle as server and treat as authenticated.
in AD the user account it set to Enable Remote Call control the Serer URI matchs the SIP and the Line URI says tel:ext;phone-context=mitel.com
everything is checked under federation.
we even have an OCS 2007 GPO that says to allow telephony
last in the OC client integration with the phone system is checked, i have used auto configuration and manaul configuration using the same sip and tel
still nothing works for us.. Am I doing something wrong or missed something?
thanks...

Offline chadmaynard

• View Profile
Re: Live Business Gateway Help
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 07:15:56 PM »
What errors do you get? Always include the error messages.

does the IP of the 3300 reverse resolve to pbxdnsname.fqdn.com ? And forward resolve?

It's all just guessing until you show some logs / messages.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10