Author Topic: Mitel 3300 caller identify on external calls shows main switchboard number only  (Read 4511 times)

Offline armstr_a

• View Profile
Hi,

We have a mitel 3300 phone system and all the DN's who call out go through our main switchboard number. So when calling customers and there is no answer when they do a 1471 they receive the switchboard number. They will then call this and reception are taking many calls and trying to figure out who was the original callers.

Is there a way of having caller ID on all the phones when going out externally instead of just showing the switchboard number? Or is there a way of blocking the ID so will prevent contacts knowing who the missed call was and calling reception to confuse them!

Thanks in advance

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
What kind of trunks do you have?  PRI or copper?

Ralph

Offline armstr_a

• View Profile
Hi Ralph,

I'm 99% certain PRI from recalling seeing that on the phones system somewhere in the past. Can i verify withing this console if need be?

Thanks

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If you have PRI and your provider allows it, you can either use the CPN substitution forms or the Associated Directory form. The first will allow ranges and the later will be individual entries. I am assuming that you have a PRI if you are wanting to outpulse individual DIDs.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10