Author Topic: Changing Auto Attendant  (Read 3374 times)

Offline detick

• View Profile
Changing Auto Attendant
« on: June 25, 2012, 02:38:31 PM »
I have a Mitel 3300.  The majority of inbound calls go to our call center on ext 2011.  Currently we have  the system set up to play an multi-level auto attendant message (press 3 for service, 4 for install, 5 for sales, etc) if there are no agents available for 1 second in the call center.  We want to change it so that the auto attendant plays for all inbound calls that would then go to the call center. 

We have a message that plays after hours, which is toggled on by a program key in our call center.  It dials **51 to turn on the message and **50 to turn it off.  This message always plays before a call is delivered to the call center.

The phone tree is programmed as RAD 2 and the after hours message is RAD 1

Where can I in the web management tool to make the changes

Thanks

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Changing Auto Attendant
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 12:06:50 AM »
Unfortunately, there are far to many variables here to steer you in the right direction, much less to give you something near a reliable answer... The amount of complexity that can be in setup in ACD routing can get overwhelming and vary tremendously depending on the implementation level from basic ACD with embedded VM all the way up to the PrairieFyre Call Center and Nupoint Voicemail, and if any piece is not setup correctly the whole card pile falls and no calls flow in.

I am all for people self managing their systems in most environments, but I would recommend contacting your vendor for this change.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10