Author Topic: Xnet Busy  (Read 5248 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Xnet Busy
« on: May 29, 2012, 02:17:10 PM »
I having issues with two sites when they try to call each other they get "Xnet Busy". Couple of weird things happening I can ping each PBX from the other PBX and I can enter in the command rmess verify pbx. They both can verify each other. I've also tried reloaded the cards using the State command no luck. My next step is to reboot but I want to avoid this during the day. Any other thoughts would be appreciated? Running 3300 Platform software 4.1 all other sites can communicate the two sites that are having issues can also communicate with each other. The other possibility is are network team loaded new software on the router in those two locations but they say all the routes are there and both sites are routing to each other just fine etc. I feel this could be the issue but don't know enough about it to ask the right questions.

Thanks,

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Xnet Busy
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 02:22:29 PM »
What do you get when you enter this command:  STATE XNET ALL IP

Ralph

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 02:27:41 PM »
Also check to make sure that the voice traffic between those two sites isn't being nat'd. I've had that issue before.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:31:36 AM »
Thanks for the suggestions in the end I rebooted the PBX and everything started working. I had the TDS tech take the line out of the PBX and we were still having issues so the issue stems from there end.

Offline smallfaces

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 07:23:10 AM »
I know this is an old thread, but the first simple step to check is the number of IP trunks between each PABX.
Check the IP/XNET Trunk Group Assignment. I had an issue where only 10 trunks had been assigned between two PABX instead of 100.
Resulted in users from PABX A only having 10 trunks to make calls to PABX B.
Once increased to 100 trunks no further issues were reported.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10