Author Topic: Number of last received call forwarded to mobile  (Read 2702 times)

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
Number of last received call forwarded to mobile
« on: May 18, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
2 Questions

First

InterTel 5000.  UCA 4.X

I have a forward to mobile chain setup on my InterTel 5000 and UCA.  I've attached 4 jpgs for you phone pro's review to see if I'm doing this the way I should.

When I receive a call on my Mobile in this fashion, it shows my company number calling me - not the call originator - and I understand that's the way that has to be.  But today I had a situation where I was going on an elevator and asked the forwarded caller, "could I call you back?"

The problem was, I had no way of knowing what his call back number was.  In other words, the number doesn't show up in my UCA list of "dialed calls, missed calls and received calls."

Is this because I don't have my desk phone checked for ringing?  But if I did that, would it delay the fowarding of the call?

2nd Question

If I do not answer my mobile where should the voice mail go to?  I thought it should go back to my corporate VM (which is the solid state unit built into the 5000).  But I think sometimes they've ended up in my Google VM.  Isn't that the "pull back" feature?

I think if I can perfect this, it would be nice to offer it to certain staff who are more mobile than others.

Thanks.

- Adam

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10