Author Topic: AWC Server - Dead Air and Dropped Webinar Audio  (Read 2634 times)

Offline spencer

• View Profile
AWC Server - Dead Air and Dropped Webinar Audio
« on: May 11, 2012, 03:07:27 PM »
My company has had an ongoing issue(s) with their AWC server. We've started seeing the audio portion of webinars drop. In addition, when users call into the AWC server and are prompted for the leader/participant code, they are receiving dead air on some conference calls. Creating a new conference has been the work around, but I'm not sure where to begin to resolve these issues. Obviously the SIP trunks are good if users can dial into the server. Port availability was verified. I've tried service restarts and reboots. Does anyone have suggestions on what the problem may be?

AWC version 3.7.1.4-1
MAS version 2.0.105.0
MSL version 9.1.24

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: AWC Server - Dead Air and Dropped Webinar Audio
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 04:14:40 PM »
I've seen this.
Software had to be upgraded.
I don't remember what version I seen it on but the upgrade resolved it.

Ralph

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »
I haven't seen the issue before, but given that it's MAS 2.0 I'd go with the suggestion that Ralph gave and get an upgrade organised as long as you have SWA. If you go up to MAS 4 then AWC becomes MCA, and gains a new interface and a few new features, which is worth it if you ask me as the AWC interface was quite dated and not as user friendly.

Offline spencer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »
Thank you both. We've been considering an upgrade, so now might be the right time.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 06:38:09 PM »
Don't forget that there is a free part required from Mitel for the MAS 2.x to MAS 3 upgrade. If you don't get it and apply it to the app record your system wont re-licence after the upgrade.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10