Author Topic: Simultaneously Ringing Two Locations from a Queue  (Read 3863 times)

Offline Brad043

• View Profile
Simultaneously Ringing Two Locations from a Queue
« on: May 08, 2012, 05:13:01 PM »
I am very new with the Mitel 5000 system.

I have a hunt group user who wants it configured so that call coming into the hunt group with simultaneously ring his Mitel 53xx phone and Mobile phone before dropping back into the Hunt group voicemail. He only calls going into the Hunt Group to ring both locations.

I have the hunt group setup right now so it rings his 53xx phone but not his cell phone.

A couple of questions:

1) How do I set call forwarding via the admin interface so calls can be routed to his cell phone?
2) What is the best way to configure this for the user?

Thank you
Brad

Offline NTEDave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Simultaneously Ringing Two Locations from a Queue
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:38:59 AM »
Do you have Mobile Twinning, known as Dynamic Extension Express on your 5000?

When you first log into Database Programming do you have the option of Users, between System and Voice Processor?

If you have Users as an option create a User matching your 53xx phone and within here set it up so his mobile is twinned with his desk phone. Whenever calls are routed to his deskphone his mobile will ring as well.

The call forwarding hasn't been working as you can't forward a call that arrived at your deskphone via a Hunt Group.

If you haven't got a new enough system or the license is missing you may have a bit of a battle on your hands to get this to work.

Are there other members of the hunt group, or is there just this one phone in there?

Offline dozer

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Simultaneously Ringing Two Locations from a Queue
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 11:23:11 PM »
He's running 53XX phones so it is at least 3.0. The original Dynamic Extension appeared at that version albeit unreliable at that stage. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10