Author Topic: Duplicate users  (Read 2062 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Duplicate users
« on: April 11, 2012, 01:59:12 PM »
So, I recently had a faulty disk and didn't know it on a 3300 running MCD 4.0. I had a critical alarm but it didn't show any alarms anywhere on the system. My main problem was that the system was duplicating some DNs but would have an old name associated with it and some of the mailboxes disappeared. I thought it was really odd since the user form would show the MAC address for both entries and the phone worked fine. I fixed all the names and upgraded all of their sites to MCD 5 SP1 and then the faulty disk finally showed up in the alram details, fixed that. Then I start getting reports from the remote sites (faulty disk was at the main site for SDS sync) of the same dup and VM problems. I can only assume that these were pushed out at the time of the upgrade??

Has anyone else had this happen or am I lucky? If so, will it resolve itself once I fix all of the duplicate entries?

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: Duplicate users
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
Sounds like a bit of an odd situation, but from the sounds of it SDS might have propagated out some dodgy data and the other systems have accepted.

It might require a ticket sent to Mitel to get them to have a look at the SDS database and remove all of the errant entries.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10