Author Topic: Nu Point Line Group  (Read 2717 times)

Offline arthurmo

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Nu Point Line Group
« on: March 29, 2012, 05:19:50 AM »
Hello,
I've just installed a vnupoint running alongside an MCD5.0SP1 ISS. I've followed the instructions where you have to mount the iso whilst in the shell and created a vm hunt gp with two vm extensions and an hci reroute. When I go to  edit the extensions in the line group and make the config active the two extensions I programmed disappear. From the maint command on the 3300 the two extensions show out of service. Any one able to show me the error of my ways?

Cheers

Offline august

• View Profile
Re: Nu Point Line Group
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 07:37:01 PM »
Do you program the phone as 5020 or 5240?

Look at your COS, Mitai need to be enable.

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 08:58:09 PM »
There are specific COS options that need to be set, and as mentioned the NP extensions need to be set up as 5020 handsets.

Check out the engineering guide, as that lists the COS requirements.

Other thing I guess would pay to check to make sure that you save the active config after you have added the lines to the line group in NP.

Offline arthurmo

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »
Thanks for all your replies. It turns out you  have a 5 digit limit for extensions and port programming. It does point this out when you goto add a HCI reroute but will let you add a 6 digit (thats how all our sites are configured) number in the line config form ALL day long then lose it on the save.

I've now amended my programming by portioning off a small range of our numbers and making the HCI group local directory only and adding the route in the ARS tables on the cluster and it's now working.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10