Author Topic: MItel 3300 integration to carrier 14 ip Ivr  (Read 310 times)

Offline labarrdon

• View Profile
MItel 3300 integration to carrier 14 ip Ivr
« on: April 18, 2024, 07:27:52 PM »
I am setting up the dial zero from the mitel to route to a fourteen ip ivr over the existing pri circuit.
Testing---customer dials 0=speedcall 141415 and i have these digits built to route over the existing pri. The Ivr picks up and it responds to voice commands. The caller says front desk it routes the call to the front desk console ldn, but i need it to show the guest room, it is showing the main number of the hotel.
I have messed with cos and the pri setting

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: MItel 3300 integration to carrier 14 ip Ivr
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 09:50:47 AM »
So the call is going out the PRI to an IVR, then coming back in on the PRI to an LDN appearance? The caller ID will be based on what is sent by the IVR, which I assume is it is not sending anything which is why you are seeing the main number. I am not sure how you expect it to show the caller's extension unless I am misunderstanding the setup, from the Mitel's perspective, this is an external caller on a PRI channel and not an internal caller.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MItel 3300 integration to carrier 14 ip Ivr
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 05:02:34 PM »
Like Ace says, you would have to be able to send out unique caller id values per room. I don't know why you want to send rooms to this in the first place. I might set up some zones and location based dialing to send 0 either out to this or not.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10