Author Topic: Pickup group size  (Read 2009 times)

Offline milenmar

• View Profile
Pickup group size
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:29:49 AM »
Hi all.

So, on our first and new installation using Mitel equipment I'm having some difficulty getting the call pickup groups just right. This is becuase we're hotdesking now in this new office whereas before it wasn't a huge feature.

I'm just about there getting people into the correct pickup groups but notice there's a limitation to the size on the pickup groups - 75 users....

the problem is.... We have a huge user base based mainly out of the office but need to be accounted for when they do come in, this makes it hard to put them in their correct pickup groups because of the size limitation.

e.g. we have a team that is a 100 strong - but we may only have a 30% office presence for this team at any one time.

Is there any way to increase the 75 user limitation on the pickup groups?

Thanks,

mark

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: Pickup group size
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:21:58 AM »
look into flexible dimensions. It maybe possible to 'trade off' against a different feature.

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 11:10:39 AM »
The amount of groups can be altered, but the group size is fixed. 75 is the max.

Offline milenmar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 05:29:57 AM »
I did think flexible dimensions might offer something - but didn't want to tinker around too much with this being a new system

but if it cannot be done then no worries....sucks a little bit though  >:(

Thanks peeps

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10