Author Topic: withheld number caller transferred shows as the person who transferred the call  (Read 2201 times)

Offline milenmar

• View Profile
Hi all.

New to the Forum so....Hello

We've just had our first Mitel installation in one of our main offices.

One issue I have outstanding is that when a caller dialls the main switchboard with a withheld number and then the switchboard transfers that call to an extension number....the number shown through the duration of the call is the main switchboard extension and not 'withheld' or something similar

Not a massive issue but we've just had an instant where reception transferred a clients call who was withholding his number to a PA and then handed the call over before the PA picked it up, the call was still showing as originating from reception and the PA answered "Hello darling...." thinking it was her friendly collegue on reception.

Is there a way round this?

thanks

Offline marcolive

• View Profile
Hi,

Try to enable option "Display Held Call ID on Transfer" in your class of service. 

Let us know if that does the trick!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 07:39:32 PM by marcolive »

Offline milenmar

• View Profile
hmmmm

strange thing is.... we use class of service 11 for all users and I've just checked and that option is enabled...

although I've just tested this and can't re-produce the problem....we definitely an issue the other day....wonder if the mitel engineers have already picked it up on the snag list

cheers

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10