Author Topic: Mitel AX Contrtoller command clarification  (Read 2510 times)

Offline njsm34

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel AX Contrtoller command clarification
« on: February 16, 2012, 04:49:17 AM »
Hi All,

i used the command busy ext 700 & left .Again another day i installed PKM 48 to the ext 700 & it was working fine & i typed DBMS SAVE in command it was showing non-unique match i serached this in our portal & come to know that i have to type next in command & done the same i got the following output

ip device 8 (ext:700) at location 1 3 1 8 1 is not Manbusy
ip device 8 (ext:) at location 1 3 1 8 2 set manbusy.

i went to check the ext 700 it was working fine but pkm key were not responding then i used busy reset command still i did'nt find any solution.

finally i deleted ext 700 & erased all related to ext 700 with pkm details  & reconfigured  ext 700 & installed pkm to it as it was previously now it is working fine.

What i have done please suggest me

Thanks

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: Mitel AX Contrtoller command clarification
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 05:29:22 PM »
non unique match is usually displayed when the system is expecting a certain response from a  previous command rather than a new command. For instance if you typed 'busy ext 700' did you wait for the response 'x x x x set to manbusy'? or did you click off maintenance commands? It is likley that the system prompted you to Force, abandon or courtesy down on the man busy as the phone was in use at the time of issuing the command.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10