Author Topic: Error during startup of Advanced Unified Communicator  (Read 4614 times)

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
Error during startup of Advanced Unified Communicator
« on: October 11, 2011, 11:54:44 AM »
I am getting an error during startup for Advanced UCA.  The phone will not start up anymore.  Error reads as follows.

An error occurred on startup.  Please contact your system administrator.  The has a show details button and close button.

First line of show details has the following "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.  --->"

Now I have removed the client, deleted the Mitel folder from the app data folder under my user profile.  I have even re-installed .net 4.0, then reinstalled the application, but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Offline Kurt

• View Profile
Re: Error during startup of Advanced Unified Communicator
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 01:16:56 PM »
Is that the only thing in the Details window?

Can you see if you can click on that details window, Highlight All (Ctrl+A), Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste(Ctrl+V) that into the forums here?

What version of UCA are you using?

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:12:03 PM »
I apologize for the delay.  Here is the paste ----
-----------------------
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: The license file is corrupted. Cannot save license:This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.
   at NewHeights.YA3.LicensingCore.SaveLicense(ILicense license)
   at NewHeights.YA3.LicensingCore.RetrieveLicense(Boolean ignoreError, IYAClientProfile2& cp, StartupStateFlags& sstate, String& errorMsg)
   at NewHeights.YA3.LicensingCore.LicenseCurrentUser(Boolean ignoreError, Boolean forceOffline, Boolean& continueBootup)
   at NewHeights.YA.AppWpf.LocalSessionInit()
   at NewHeights.YA.AppWpf.bm_Progress(ProgressEventArgs args)
   at NewHeights.BootStrapper.FastBootManager.ProgressE ventHandler.Invoke(ProgressEventArgs args)
   at NewHeights.BootStrapper.FastBootManager.OnProgres s(ProgressEventArgs args)
   at NewHeights.BootStrapper.FastBootManager.FirePower edupEvent(Type t)
   at NewHeights.BootStrapper.FastBootManager.PowerupWi thCurrentThread(IBootable b)
   at NewHeights.BootStrapper.FastBootManager.DoBoot()
   at NewHeights.BootStrapper.FastBootManager.<Boot>b__3()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
   at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
   at NewHeights.Utilities.TimedLock.InvokeOnUIThread(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   at NewHeights.BootStrapper.FastBootManager.Boot()
   at NewHeights.YA3.MainClass.Start(FastBootManager bootman)

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »
I had a few other issues on my PC as well, so I went ahead and reloaded my laptop.  All is fine now.

Offline Kurt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 08:14:08 AM »
yea it looks like a local corrupt license file.  Never seen that yet.  glad you fixed it!  Was it resolved by reloading windows?

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 02:34:28 PM »
Yes all fixed and working good now.  Thanks,

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10