Author Topic: ACD Path Dialing Digits - Hear options again?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline ucx

• View Profile
ACD Path Dialing Digits - Hear options again?
« on: September 22, 2011, 12:26:51 AM »
I've set up an ACD path as an auto-attendant, and am using the Path Interflow Dialing Digits capability to direct calls where needed. The customer wants an option for the caller to hear the message again, in case they missed which digit to dial first time through.

I've set a digit (#8) to point back to the ACD path, but what happens here is they hear the MoH for 2 seconds before the message starts again. How can I get it to go directly to the start of the path without the delay? I've set the 'Delay to start seconds' to '00'; I've also tried the 'repeat last recording' with 'delay to start seconds' set to '00' also, but I can still hear the music.

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: ACD Path Dialing Digits - Hear options again?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 11:02:48 AM »
Why would you use an ACD path for an AA?

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
Re: ACD Path Dialing Digits - Hear options again?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 04:37:06 PM »
The answer is simple, the options are told to the caller from a RAD message. repeat the RAD message after xx time. Make sure there are enouch messages available as by repeating the RAD will be more used. Normally just add more RAD's with the same message into a RAD Huntgroup and place that into the Path.

@bobcheese, User Inter dialing for AA is simpler to setup, easy to maintain and more flexable. AA via EMEM uses licenses. Can only go 2 layers.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10