Author Topic: ONS CLID  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ONS CLID
« on: August 30, 2011, 01:02:03 PM »
I have 5 wireless ONS phones that need to ring at once and show the caller's name on the display. I had it setup with a ring group that worked fine until I switched to these phones and now it shows the ring group name and not the caller's name. I tried a Nametag hunt group but all that came through was "Unknown Caller" or something like that. any suggestions on how to make this one work? I'm pretty desperate on this one.

Could I be missing a setting on the COS for these phones that would prevent the CLID info to show up properly?

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
Re: ONS CLID
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 04:32:59 PM »
On a phone with double lines of information that supports CLID information you should see both. The ringgroupsnumber and the CLID of the caller. One line ringgroupsnumber only. That was the case before?

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ONS CLID
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 08:10:21 AM »
I ended up using a PRG for this. I was lucky that I didn't need more than 8 devuces to ring. Unlike a Ring group it will show you the CLID as the phone rings instead of after you answer. The only problem is that when one of the wireless phones calls another extension it shows the pilot number of the PRG instead of the actual extension number. Oh well, I can live with that.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10