Author Topic: No performance data in Contact Center Business Edition  (Read 3950 times)

Offline ucx

• View Profile
No performance data in Contact Center Business Edition
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:02:26 AM »
A customer has CCM - Business Edition which seems to be working well - we are getting real-time data and the board is showing queue data, etc.
However, when we attempt to run a report on performance data, we get empty reports. Running a report on non-performance data works fine, though.

I have restarted the Prairiefyre Server service to no avail. When I try and view the SMDR Inspector or the ACD Inspector (to make sure the streams are coming across OK (I believe they are since the real-time data is correct - just crossing the t's and dotting the i's at this point)) I get page errors, saying the page has encountered an error - it looks just like an IIS 404 page.

Does anyone have any idea what I can try next? I am trying to narrow down the problem to either the 3300 or the prairiefyre software, but at this stage it could conceivably be both.

Offline brantn

• View Profile
Re: No performance data in Contact Center Business Edition
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 11:02:28 AM »
Do you see the streams coming across in Contact Center Client?

Offline ucx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 06:25:27 PM »
Yup, I can see people entering the queues, the state of the agents currently logged on (Make Busy, Idle, In a call, etc). It's only when we run a report on performance data (like Agent performance by Day, or Queue performance, etc) that we see zero data.

Offline Kurt

• View Profile
No performance data in Contact Center Business Edition
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 11:40:50 PM »
What version are you running?  Real time summarization of smdr records wasn't until v5.4 or v5.5 I think. 

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »
I have had this before. Have you recently upgraded by any chance? This is when I had previously experienced this issue.

Go to the CCM Web management and to into yoursite enterprise. In here drill down into your entry for the node with the issue and there is a tick box to 'use a license' for real time node (cant remember exactly how it is termed) I imagine this has some how been unchecked (as it had been in my issue) this caused all reports to show '0' for all reports but everything else worked ok.

Hope this helps

Offline ucx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 02:57:50 AM »
Awesome, you are a lifesaver, thanks heaps :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10