Author Topic: CCM Reporting on non-ACD extensions?  (Read 3324 times)

Offline ucx

• View Profile
CCM Reporting on non-ACD extensions?
« on: July 21, 2011, 12:15:51 AM »
I have a customer who has CCM set up and running, getting reports out on their ACD users to their satisfaction.
They have some reporting licenses left over and have asked if they can use these on non-ACD users/extensions.

I have told them to give it a try and see, but just wondered if it was, in fact, possible. Anyone ever tried it? Feasible or no?

Thanks in advance!

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: CCM Reporting on non-ACD extensions?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 04:46:31 AM »
cant say i have tried it to be honest but as long as they are added as a employee and have an associated ext then they may well do. The only stumbling block may be that PF do a call acounting license so maybe you will require this before you can report on non ACD ext's.

Offline Kurt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 02:20:27 PM »
You can do real-time extension viewing in the Contact center client if you assign them an employee license. 
You can also run 'Employee' reports on them - but most of these reports are really geared more towards ACD environments.

If you are looking for extension reporting, you really need a Call Accounting license to take full advantage of it.

Offline mav

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 03:44:03 PM »
Reports are only for ACD only, not general back office extensions. Either purchase Call Accounting or go with a seperate call logger

Offline surferx0

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 05:56:39 PM »
What sort of reporting do they need? You can get basic stats on non-ACD phone users from an extension report.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10