Author Topic: Collaboration Client will not install  (Read 5112 times)

Offline eenochs

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Collaboration Client will not install
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:04:31 AM »
Guys,

I have AWC setup and ready to go but noticing that none of my internal/external users can install the collaboration client from AWC.  The error I get is "Error executing wApplink.dll"

the install will fail.  I can manually load the client from here but trying to find a way to release this without having to manually install on everyone's client.

Thanks

Offline smarbar

• View Profile
Collaboration Client will not install
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 08:13:57 AM »
This sounds similar to a problem I had, in my case I had the wrong web conferencing name set in web conferencing settings.

Offline Kurt

• View Profile
Re: Collaboration Client will not install
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »
I had this once and Mitel told me I had to assign a second public IP under the Web Conf Settings, which is used just for the collaboration client download.

You can test if this is it, by trying to join an AWC off a machine that already has the Collab Client installed.  If it works, then AWC is functioning, you just need to add another public IP for the client delivery.  This was for AWC 3.9.

Offline eenochs

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Collaboration Client will not install
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »
I'm using a different web conference name in the settings than the public way of access AWC.  For example to get to AWC you go to awc.mycompany.com and in the web conference settings i'm using awc1.mycompany.com.

Our AWC is working great now.  I can schedule a web conference with computers with the mitel collaboration client installed.  awc2.mycompany.com is using a different public ip than awc.mycompany.com.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10