Author Topic: Re: External Call Forwarding  (Read 2898 times)

Offline nmackin

• View Profile
Re: External Call Forwarding
« on: April 18, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »
I have a question about a similar problem. I'm new to the Mitel world but have been gradually learning the ins and outs of the 3300. I installed a new 5324 IP phone and can't seem to get external calls to ring at the set. The calls go directly to voicemail.
I've confirmed that the call rerouting and COS settings are correct and have rebooted the device. Internal calls route correctly. Any hints or advice would be appreciated.

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:15:53 AM »
How are you trying to get outside calls to the set? DID? If so, does the extension number of the phone match what the PSTN is sending you?

Also, run "locate feature ext (ext in question)" in the maint commands and see what it says there.

Offline nmackin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 01:10:26 PM »
The calls are not DID. We have a front end Call Processing menu that allows dial by name or extension input. I checked the features and found none active.
Thanks

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 08:10:26 AM »
Since you're coming in from a front end call processor, can you tell us what the caller hears when calling?
I'm assuming it hits the Auto Attendant and the caller dials the extn.   
What are you using for the Auto Attendant?   NuPoint?  Embedded?  Something else?

Ralph
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:29:44 AM by ralph »

Offline nmackin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 03:25:48 PM »
Sorry for the delay in replying. The call processing is through and Active Voice Repartee system. The issue was actually in the user profile where call transfer to the extension had been disabled.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10