Author Topic: RAD on DnD  (Read 5254 times)

Offline bberg

• Contributer
    • View Profile
RAD on DnD
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:50:25 AM »
Hey guys...been a little while! Have another question for you -

Ok, I have a RAD that continually goes on DnD. I have been taking it out by keying in ##54084 - but it's getting to the point that I have to do this about 4-5 times a day, and that's only after I hear that people are getting dropped. So, let me break this call flow down -

A call comes into 2215 (A hunt group), which is set for a COS of 6. The 6 CoS is setup as an always call forward to our 6160 box. The 6160 then re-directs the number back to the 3300 as a blind transfer through the interactive tree. From here, it hits ACD group 1033. The ACD group is then pointed to a hunt group (92864), where said RAD is located as a member of the (4084).

The final Hunt group is configured as a terminal RAD hunt group. It is also set to a CoS 5, which is our general RAD CoS.

When a user calls, they are to hit the ACD group, and if noone is logged in...they are then to be sent to the 4085 RAD that says thanks for calling, here is our email...and then DC. ACD Groups appears to be working fine, but I just can't seem to get that RAD to stay available.

I am THINKING that the RAD is going on DnD due to a timing issue that might be set on the RAD number itself, or even possibly the CoS, but that's as far as I got. I'm not entirely sure where to set the timer for the RAD itself of through the CoS.

As always, appreciate any help!

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: RAD on DnD
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 02:16:54 PM »
ACD2000 message legnth timer & expected off hook timer

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: RAD on DnD
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 06:53:12 PM »
As bobcheese said - message length timer and expected off hook timer - in the COS of the RAD.
The message length timer is how much of a message that the caller will here.  If the timer is set to 5 seconds then the caller will only hear the 1st 5 seconds and the rest will be cut off.  -usually won't put your rad in dnd though.

The expected off hook timer is how long to expect the RAD to be off hook before the system decides that it's not working properly.
If the message is 30 seconds but your timer is 20 seconds, the system will put the rad in dnd.
I almost always MAX the timer out.  128 seconds if I remember correctly.

Ralph
Nortel Tech Jobs

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10