Author Topic: Non Prime Broadcast Group  (Read 14053 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Non Prime Broadcast Group
« on: April 20, 2011, 04:46:17 PM »
Hello,

I'm trying to delete some numbers and I receive an error saying that I need to first remove them from the Non Prime Broadcast group but I cannot find this form/field. Any adivce would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: Non Prime Broadcast Group
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:14:10 PM »
this is a multicall group. have a look in the multiline set group assignment form and this should show you which other sets have the multiline key on them.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 04:55:07 PM »
Hello,

Thanks for the response I should of been a little more clear sorry. I'm using 3300 at version 4.10 and Im trying to delete and old PBX and I'm trying to reverse all of these items to clear remove the name and all the old routes etc. There's a situation where one of these hunt groups has a member and that member has a secondary element assigned to it. I have to remove the secondary element in order for me to remove the PBX. When I search for this hunt group member number I get this a non primary broadcast group and I went to where you suggested but it wasn't there. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 07:55:08 AM »
If not in the Multiline Group Assignment form, perhaps it may be in the Attendant Softkey form.

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:39:41 PM by ralph »

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
Hi Ralph,

I actually don't have or cannot find the Attendant Softkey form I beleive that's maybe some extra software used for Hotel MGT. I was finally able to delet the PBX that we no longer use off the system. However, the non prime broadcast I still cannot find at this point I don't think it matters but still would like to know.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10