Author Topic: Voice Mail Getting Cut Off  (Read 2465 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Voice Mail Getting Cut Off
« on: April 20, 2011, 09:04:49 AM »
Hi I'm new here. I've got an ongoing issue with one specific user's voicemail. It's a sporadic issue where someone leaves this person a voicemail the person leaving the message get's cut off after 30 seconds or so. Here's what I've done so far: Replace the phone, blew away her voice mail, rebooted the controller, btw it's not a DID she gets the calls either transferred to her from the main office or via contact center, It appears this has happen on calls coming in both way's also. I've had her change cables and ports in her office. I've rebooted the PBX. I'm running out of things to try any help would be appreciated. Oh and I'm running 3300 pbx and it's a 5330 phone.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 09:09:13 AM by pakman »

Offline v2win

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Voice Mail Getting Cut Off
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:53:19 AM »
What release of software is the 3300 running?

What type of voicemail?

Is it always the same caller getting cut off?

Is the caller calling from a cell phone?

What type of trunks do you have Analog, T-1, PRI, SIP?

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Re: Voice Mail Getting Cut Off
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 10:38:48 AM »
Hello,

software version 10.1, type of voice mail is embedded it's not however on the same pbx all our voice mail are centrally located on one pbx, it's always the same caller, yes some may be just cell phones but she's narrowed it down to landlinds as well, if the call comes into the office and gets transferred to her  there POTS line, if the call get transferred to her via our call center the lines it comes over the T1.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10