Author Topic: Mitel 5560 IPT  (Read 3272 times)

Offline Eldeby

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 5560 IPT
« on: March 27, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »
Hi!

A customer has been intressted in the trading phone and sent me some questions about its functions.
Is it possible to do this?:

"How many lines can you put on the speakers at once?

- How many lines can you have by phone.

- Can you plug in an external microfon that not pick up the speaker sound so another customer can hear what is said on the loudspeaker.

- Is it possible to create broadcast groups, so you can divide their clients into an English and a Swedish group.
 We need this to call out prices for two different teams in two different languages ​​with the push of a button.

- Automatic recording by phone.

- Is it possible to "pick up"other phones extensions?
 We work so that we in the morning, call a customer, could put the speakers and then when the customer carcasses in response to the speaker and the client picked up the handset. If any carcasses at a colleague's speaker and he can not answer you need another person to pick up the Klunder on their handset and answer the customer. When you "release" the handset so the customer must go back to the speaker."

/stefan

Offline brantn

• View Profile
Re: Mitel 5560 IPT
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong but "How many lines can you have by phone." This is determined by system and resources. "Can you plug in an external microfon that not pick up the speaker sound so another customer can hear what is said on the loudspeaker." There are conference saucers, headsets and many other options. "Can you plug in an external microfon that not pick up the speaker sound so another customer can hear what is said on the loudspeaker." I would suggest looking into call recording software if that is needed but yes there is record a call. "Is it possible to "pick up"other phones extensions?" Yes it is called remote retrieve or pickup groups.

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
Re: Mitel 5560 IPT
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »
  Um, to all the above - yes.

-Chak

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10