Author Topic: Call Forward  (Read 5960 times)

Offline krishol

• View Profile
Call Forward
« on: March 14, 2011, 12:57:10 AM »
Hi,

I am totally new to Mitel PABX. I am facing one problem dont have any clue how to solve it.. Hope you guys can help me..

Well, I have Mitel  3300 ICP, there is one extension (x), if I call from any other extension (a,b,c,d.......) to x, and if it not answered, it's forwarded to another extension (Y).  The phone is analog line so the set. So, there is no feature in the phone set where user can forward from the set. This is happening to this particular extension only.

And yeah, if I call from outside (direct no. or mobile), it doesn't get forwarded..

This is the hotel pabx and admin extension is forwarded to the guest room. :(

Thanks

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
Re: Call Forward
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 10:43:15 PM »
  locate feature extention xxxx to see if forwarding is on

Check the call-rerouting programming to see if it is getting re-routed incorrectly.

Let us know...

-Chak

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 08:16:28 AM »
Chak is right -   go to maintenance is see what features are assigned "locate feature extension xxxx".

You may want to look up the call forwarding feature codes in the "Feature Access Code Assignment" form.   I'd then use the "clear all features" code on the phone and then re-enter the forwarding code you want to use.

Ralph

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:01:27 PM by ralph »

Offline brantn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 12:25:22 PM »
Agree with Ralph use the clear all features. Just because there is an analog set doesn't mean that they can't forward with feature codes ie *72.

Offline krishol

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 04:04:33 AM »
thanks everyone and sorry to reply you late... finally I figured out what is the issue..

Call was forwarded from operator console.. some dumb operator played on the console and forwarded the call. I just cleared the "call forward" from console and everything is went fine...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10