Author Topic: UCA 4.0  (Read 4623 times)

Offline TDCIN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
UCA 4.0
« on: February 24, 2011, 02:38:25 PM »
Hello

I am pretty new at this, but this seems like a weird one! I have a UCA server 4.0 vApp new install, we built the Server using the .ova file and licenced through AMC, everything looks good, except when i click on the link tha says Configure UC Server, i get a webpage that says cannot display the webpage, teh server status says ACTIVE

Ive tried rebooting every way possible, i clicked on the Re-initalize Server option, I have removed and reinstalled the UC Server blade, (from AMC and the CD Drive), i can access that menu from the server manager from the Text Console, however i cant navigate to the other tabs, except Enterprise

So why cant hit that page from the Web console, or if any one knows how to get to the other tabs from the text console that would work

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: UCA 4.0
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 08:19:51 AM »
You're going to have to be sure that the PC you're trying to connect from is on the same subnet as the server. 
Once you've done that, add any subnets you may be connecting from to your "local networks".  Then you'll be able to talk to it via your normal desktop subnet.
You can also log into the server via the console and add the local host via the text browser.

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:03:18 PM by ralph »

Offline TDCIN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 10:33:05 AM »
I looked at that, and it is set up, I have been able to look at the MSL web console, its only when i click Configure UC Server that i get hosed up, i am able to get in to all pages except the one i need

Offline v2win

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 02:35:13 PM »
I had this happen on a 3.X not sure the exact release but we had 2 NIC's bonded together and it somehow enabled IPv6 which hosed the server.

I kinda doubt this is your problem but how many NIC's are enabled in the virtual server?

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:03:46 PM »
I had this same issue as well at a customers site. It wasn't a virtual install though, and I wasn't able to find a resolution.
I have since installed a virtual instance at another site and didn't have the issue, so hadn't thought any more about it until I saw this.

Offline smarbar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 02:13:56 PM »
Did anyone find a solution to this, I am also having the same problem with vUCA

Offline chadmaynard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 04:54:38 PM »
Are you accessing the server by IP or FQDN? Some of the Mitel apps require that you access them by name and can fail if the name resolution doesn't work properly.

Offline smarbar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 02:34:35 PM »
Thanks, browsing to the FQDN worked.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10