Author Topic: Analog Handset Caller ID  (Read 5859 times)

Offline MJJONES

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Analog Handset Caller ID
« on: February 11, 2011, 02:55:23 PM »
I have an analog handset w/ display hooked up to my Mitel 3300. I'm trying to get caller ID information to show up on the display when a call is made. Is there anything I have to do with the Mitel to get this information to display? I do have COS option "Display ANI/DNIS/ISDN Calling/Called Number" set to yes.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:59:32 PM by MJJONES »

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
Re: Analog Handset Caller ID
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »
Programming
Configure BT CLIP or ETSI for peripheral cabinets (UK only)
In the System Options form, enable either BT CLIP or ETSI (for Euro ONS CLASS).

Program FSK Generators (only required when the peripheral cabinet is used)
In the PSC DSP Selection form, program one or more DSPs to provide FSK generators.

Designate an ONS CLASS Set
In the Class of Service Options form, set the ONS CLASS/CLIP Set option to "Yes".

Enable Calling Name Display
Before you enable the Calling Name Display option, you must program ONS CLASS/CLIP Features and then designate an ONS CLASS/CLIP set.

In the Class of Service Options form, set the Calling Name Display - Internal - ONS option to "Yes".

Enable Calling Number Display
Before you enable the Calling Number Display option, you must program ONS CLASS/CLIP Features and then designate an ONS CLASS/CLIP set.

In the Class of Service Options form, set the Calling Number Display - Internal - ONS option to "Yes".

Enable Message Waiting
Before you enable the Message Waiting option, you must program ONS CLASS/CLIP features and then designate an ONS CLASS/CLIP set.

In the Class of Service Options form, set the ONS CLASS/CLIP: Message Waiting Activate/Deactivate option to "Yes".

Enable Visual Call Waiting
Before you enable visual call waiting, you must enable the Calling Name Display and/or Calling Number Display option(s).

In the Class of Service Options form, set the ONS CLASS/CLIP Visual Call Waiting option to "Yes".

For more info surge in the help file on display ONS

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10