Author Topic: 3300 Hunt group call flow problem  (Read 5221 times)

sotto

3300 Hunt group call flow problem
« on: November 12, 2008, 04:45:31 AM »
3300 CX incoming calls routed to trfr only VM which goes to Auto Attendant , I created a huntgroup for one of the AA nodes and call routes correctly to first station, (answer point for calls on the relevant AA node) after creating a huntgroup the call transfers on no answer to second station(correctly) then rings on the 2nd station till it goes to the relevant group VM...changed COS for huntgroup and stations changed timers etc without result , the hunt group consists of 5 end stations (5212's) Ive also removed the 2nd affected member from the HG and the same call process is followed as previously described.
I cant figure out why the call does not route past the 2nd station (have tested the HG as terminal and circular, circular does function correctly ie; every additional call routes to next member within the HG.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: 3300 Hunt group call flow problem
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 09:09:45 AM »
I had a hard time following what you're doing, but that could be cause I'm old.
Try changing to a "Ring Group" to see if that does what you need.

Ralph

Offline swilson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »
If I understand correctly you are trying to ring 5 different sets one at a time and if none of them answer you want it to go to voicemail.  We do something similar here where we have a pool of 64 hunt group members that are responsible for answering overflow calls.  I do not know of a way to make the call make that many hops because of only having a 1st and 2nd alt for routing, so essentially three hops.  The first member, second member, then voicemail.  The way we get around it to use a circular hunt group and put a DND on the phones.  That way it won't try to send to call to that particular phone unless they are there and capable of answering.  If you can ring all sets at once then the ring group would be a good alternative as Ralph "The Wise" has suggested.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 01:20:46 PM »
Ralph "The Wise"
   ::) embarassed grin.

Offline Northeaster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 03:03:44 PM »
If all "agents" have equal skillsets, you could just use a muticall appearance of a new DN on each set, and then use Call rerouting to send it to a 1st of 2nd alternative, if all agents are busy. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10