Author Topic: Mitel 5000 AWS  (Read 19804 times)

Offline MJJONES

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 5000 AWS
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »
I'm trying to view D channel logging on my test Mitel 5000. Is it correct that you do this by visiting the web interface of the switch? What is the default user name and password to get in? Can this be changed in DB studio somewhere?

Offline MJJONES

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 5000 AWS
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 04:24:40 PM »
Can a mod delete this thread...I dont need the information anymore,

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »
How 'bout you post the answer :)  Other might could use it....

-Chak

Offline Curtis-at-Travis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 06:10:01 PM »
I will answer this:

Depending on if you are using pre 4.0 or post 4.0

If using pre.4.0, search for and download PuTTY.  Use this interface to access the phone system's IP address (make sure that SSH communication has been turned off by the system.)

the username password is it5k/itpassw

If using 4.0 or higher, launch SSH communication from the system management tools.  The username/password will be admin/(whatever the password you assigned to the system for this username)

One logged in, you will get a text screen/menu.  Choose the option for Digital Trunk Diagnostics.  Choose the card that you want to look at.  Choose status.  This screen will show you the status of your span, which channels are active, which channels are incoming calls, which are outgoing.  It even shows you if your clock frequency is locked in or if it's drifting.  And the best thing about it is that it's in real time, and refreshes about every second. 

This diagnostic tool has been present in every version of the T1 interface going back to the Axxess system.  It beats hell out of DTSTAT command on the 3300. (...one of hundreds of features that beat hell out anything the 3300 does...)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10