Author Topic: Mitel 5550 Ip Console and Border Gateway (SRC) - BLF issue  (Read 5593 times)

Offline Leon

• View Profile
    • Datatex Dynamics
Mitel 5550 Ip Console and Border Gateway (SRC) - BLF issue
« on: January 14, 2011, 02:36:49 AM »
Good Day,
New to the forum.
I am turning here, since I have had no luck anywhere else.

We are experiencing a problem with and 5550 IP console that has been configured to use a Mitel Border Gateway so that the calls in the console can be voice recorded. This functionality works perfect. The only problem is that once the console has been configured to use the Border Gateway, the BLF functionality top working on the console.  Since this operators use the BLF facilities extensively, we are sitting in a catch 22 here. Either record or use BLF.

Here is what I have so far:
1. The Secure Recording Connector (SRC) is working correctly. (Other normal Ip phones also work correctly)
2. The Console has BLF facilities when the Console is configured to use the ICP 3300 as it's controller.
3. When you change the console to use the Border gateway as it's controller(for recording purposes), the BLF facilities stop working.
4. IP Consoles are enabled on the Gateway.
5. When connecting to the Gateway, the following error about a XA Servant is in the trace logs of the Console software, that is not there when using the ICP:
Code: [Select]
javaw                Config               DEVICE REGISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT received from /192.168.1.8 : RegistrationWizardCoordinator
javaw                Config               REDIRECT REGISTRATION REQUEST message receivedNumberOfBytes:.......2      NumberOfAddresses:...0      Redirect Reason:.....REDIRECT_UPDATE
                                          Priority list Of IPPBX nodes:.. : RegistrationWizardCoordinator
javaw                Win32ServicesJNI     Addr: 192.168.1.8, RTT:1 ms, TTL:62
javaw                Win32ServicesJNI     pingHost returned true
javaw                DataServicesJNI      Unable to bind to XA Servant.
javaw                DataServicesJNI      Can't connect to ExApp
javaw                Win32ServicesJNI     Addr: 192.168.1.8, RTT:0 ms, TTL:62
javaw                Win32ServicesJNI     pingHost returned true
javaw                DataServicesJNI      IP_CONSOLE_CLIENT: Bind Failed
javaw                MainApp              5_prependConsoleTime set false. Prepend console app timestamp is off.
javaw                MainApp              5_autoZipLogsOnSignificantEvent set false. Auto zip log file upon significant events is off.
javaw                Config               DEVICE REGISTRATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT received from /192.168.1.8 : RegistrationWizardCoordinator
javaw                Config               REDIRECT REGISTRATION REQUEST message receivedNumberOfBytes:.......2      NumberOfAddresses:...0      Redirect Reason:.....REDIRECT_UPDATE
Priority list Of IPPBX nodes:.. : RegistrationWizardCoordinator
6. I am sure I tried to enable the "TeleworkerEnabled" setting, with no change what so ever.

Is there anything that I can try to get this to work?

Offline Leon

• View Profile
    • Datatex Dynamics
Re: Mitel 5550 Ip Console and Border Gateway (SRC) - BLF issue
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:56:54 AM »
Just for completeness sake, this issue has been resolved in the latest version of the MBG and Console software.
We are recording properly now.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 5550 Ip Console and Border Gateway (SRC) - BLF issue
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:01:55 AM »
Thanks for the update.  It looks like it took Mitel a while to resolve it.

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10