Author Topic: Call Logging Help Needed  (Read 5876 times)

Offline rbuckingham

• View Profile
Call Logging Help Needed
« on: January 12, 2011, 05:51:47 AM »
Hi im working for a company that wants to log calls so they know who called what number and for how long. i belive its a 5000 series as they are using 5320 IP phones. can anyone help point me in the right direction as i dont know much of this system apart from logging onto the main server and setting up users.

Regards

Richard

Offline Curtis-at-Travis

• View Profile
Re: Call Logging Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 12:38:22 PM »
You have two options:

One is using the Contact Center Suite software.  If the system is using a MAS, the software is installed on that server.  If not, you would have to obtain the 4.2 package, called the Dashboard, and install it on a stand alone pc.  You will also need to purchase the OAI licensing for the 5200.  This is the best package for tracking calls.

Another option is to purchase Micro Call, which only tracks the SMDR stream.  It's not as detailed as CCS, but the software still costs close to a grand.  OAI licensing is not required for this type of tracking.

Built into the software of the Mitel Administration and Diagnostics package is an SMDR window, but it only looks at the most recent calls in the system, and it does not save this information for reports.

I hope this helps!

Offline isabella18

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 03:48:50 AM »
Contact Service suite really works. A lot have been using that to be able to get the track of the calls that they had.

Contact Centers Philippines

19times

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »
Go with either Business Dashboard or Customer Service Manager. These were both developed for the 5000 specifically and work really well

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10