Author Topic: 5312 Invalid feature code  (Read 5839 times)

Offline lozcs

• View Profile
5312 Invalid feature code
« on: December 14, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »
Hi,

I have problems with one extension, a 5312.

I'm trying to turn off hands-free mode / headset mode which have the feature code 317/319

When I try to enter these codes I just get INVALID?

The history is that at first it appears that the Off-hook switch didn't work so picking up the handset achieved nothing.

After being sent 3 replacements and all having the same issue, I suspect it is down to something programmed on the phone - like headset or handset but having trouble trying these?

Can anyone let me know how to enter the codes?

Thanks,

Lawrence......

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: 5312 Invalid feature code
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 09:29:06 AM »
It could be the head set.
You can verify it by logging into the system, going to maintenance commands and enter "loc feat ex <extn>"
It will show you if the headset feature is turned on.

Then the easiest thing I've found to tell customers how to fix, (aside from using a feature code) is to program a headset button on the phone by pressing the blue key and then a vacant key on the phone and scrolling through the menu until you find the headset button and save it.

Or else, log into the 3300, go to all forms, then feature access codes and find out what the real code is for the headset.  I suspect you're not using the right one.

Ralph
Baby Nursery Supplies

Offline lozcs

• View Profile
Re: 5312 Invalid feature code
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 10:43:43 AM »
Followed your advice, created a button for headset and handson, then pressed these buttons till phone worked then removed the buttons!

Phone now works as it should.

Thank you...

:)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10