Author Topic: How to forward hunt group to mobile via auto attendant  (Read 4180 times)

Offline ianbt001

• View Profile
How to forward hunt group to mobile via auto attendant
« on: December 07, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »

Gents, I am in the process of setting up a new system and they require a hunt group that is accessed via the auto attendant to " call forward follow me third party " to a mobile. I can set it up and the system excepts the feature code BUT when I try to use it the call just gets stuck in the menu with the message repeating itself.

The hunt group is also accessed directly by a ddi number and when the hunt group is diverted to mobile it works ok,

Any suggestions welcome ????

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: How to forward hunt group to mobile via auto attendant
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 01:26:16 PM »
Set up a system speed dial to point to your external number.   Be sure to include the outside line access code.   Test it first by dialing the speed dial number internally- it should ring the phone.  The important thing to remember is that when setting up the system speed dial that you enable "over rides toll control".

Then forward your hunt group to your system speed call.
There are some other things that could stop it too.   Check the COS of your vm ports to be sure that "public network to public network" connections is allowed.

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:54:07 PM by ralph »

Offline mayerfeld

• View Profile
Re: How to forward hunt group to mobile via auto attendant
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 10:07:41 AM »
I want to do something like this as well.  I would like to forward a call to a cell phone, but I really want to do it off the multi-level auto-attendant  .  Do I need to create a special Hunt Group to accomplish this? If so how do I do that?

I just try entering the speeddial in the tree I get an error " mailbox/extension entered doesn't exist"

Thanks!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10