Author Topic: Statistical Polling  (Read 2023 times)

Offline TimPNRHA

• View Profile
Statistical Polling
« on: November 25, 2010, 03:10:16 PM »
I have been presented with a new question slash problem. This is for a Health Region. I current setup is Controller in each facility, so far the project is for 13 facilities out of the 39. We have only converted 2 facilities and almost set to move the 3rd one over. The problem now has come up that they want to poll line useage on the trunks to bill accordingly to each department. But our design has now changed. We are now going with centralized priors with a mixture of analog, sip and ip trunking for redundancy. The pri's are going to be in our acute centres. Unfortunately now I have to come up with a way to figure out line usage for facility and then the departments within that facility so they can divide the monthly bill correctly. Has anyone come across this? What have you done to accomplish? How can I accomplish this? Is there a specific Software that will let me do this? And the big money question is this even possible?

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
Re: Statistical Polling
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 03:41:36 PM »
Sounds to me as if you need a Cost Registration programm to log who is dialing were and who is using trunks.

Offline TimPNRHA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 04:41:44 PM »
Do you know any off the top of your head,, it would be greatly appreciated. :) I am data guy getting thrown in the telephony world (so far has been a pretty enjoyable transition)

Offline wiseguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 07:04:38 AM »
DataTrack and Ringmaster are the two that I think of with looking any further.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10