Author Topic: Mitel 3300 ICP + Mitel YA Lite 3.0.9 Issues  (Read 2529 times)

BDR

Mitel 3300 ICP + Mitel YA Lite 3.0.9 Issues
« on: November 22, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
I didn't seem to find a topic already on here relating exactly to the issue I am having below...

We have:
- Mitel 3300 ICP phone system with roughly 27 x 5212 handsets. 
- Workstations are Windows XP SP3 + .Net 1.1 Update
- 10 Handsets / Workstations require auto-dial
- Each workstation has a 2nd network card which is directly connected to the PC port via ethernet cable. I can successfully ping the ICP from every workstation as well as access the web interface. Firewalls are all disabled.

I managed to keep a copy of Mitel YA (Your Assistant) Lite 3.0.9 as this seemed to work just over 2 years ago now.  It has now come crunch time where we need these 10 workstations fully integrated with auto-dial.  On two workstations, I have managed to get it successfully working, however it only seems to work on one workstation at any given time. Very intermittently it will work on the 2nd workstation.  I have installed YA Lite pointing to the ICP server address on nearly all the other workstations and it simply does not dial anything I enter, it doesn't even appear to establish a connection.

I did test the dial in outlook and it seems to throw the error, Driver already in use by another application when there is NO other application running?

Does YA lite only support one connection at any given time on a Mitel system?
Are there licensing issues that we could possibly be facing?

Offline limamikeseven

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 ICP + Mitel YA Lite 3.0.9 Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 03:17:13 PM »
What version of software are you running on your controller?
are all the phones using the same COS?
Are you able to test on a machine running XP sp1?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10