Author Topic: smdr for incoming caller id  (Read 2635 times)

Offline ashraf

• Contributer
    • View Profile
smdr for incoming caller id
« on: November 05, 2015, 07:17:12 AM »
hi

when I telenet on port 1752, i can see the caller id for incoming calls and also for dialed (outgoing calls) without any problem. but now i am using software (simplesmdr or advanced pbx logger) and it shows only the outgoing calls numbers but for the incoming calls it shows only T001 instead of the caller id??

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: smdr for incoming caller id
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 08:49:57 PM »
If you see it in telnet to 1752, it's there for your CCA software as well... in default SMDR settings of the 3300 it is not shown and that is how most CCA systems will parse the record by default. I am only vaguely familiar with Advanced PBX Logger but I think you need to go into the PBX settings and manually define where these fields appear in the record. Look at the help in the SMDR section of the 3300's embedded help, it will help you know the exact location and length of those fields so you can define them in the software.

Offline ashraf

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 01:12:09 AM »
I also tried the  Advanced PBX Logger but also the same result so is there specific configuration for the  Advanced PBX Logger ? we have analog trunks and the answer point is set to an extension
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 02:24:02 AM by ashraf »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 12:15:52 PM »
I also tried the  Advanced PBX Logger but also the same result so is there specific configuration for the  Advanced PBX Logger ? we have analog trunks and the answer point is set to an extension
Almost all CCA software have a configuration editor of somekind, where you can view the SMDR stream as "raw" data and how the CCA software is parsing it... Find that piece in APL and see where it is mapping it those fields. My guess is you will find that the CLID/CLASS information is either not mapped or mapped to the wrong location. The 3300 has several different SMDR formats, depending on options and levels of detail, it is quite common to have to customize it to a specific site or implementation which requires the CCA software be customized as well.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 02:29:12 PM »
I would agree with Ace, the siplesmdr I posted for US does gather caller id, you can make Gerry's do the same but it takes some effort

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10