Author Topic: Remove Extension From Call Group?  (Read 3277 times)

Lee_L

Remove Extension From Call Group?
« on: November 08, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »
Let me start by apologizing; I don't know much about this system and neither does anyone else in the company--I guess you could say we just inherited it.

When you call our main line, our receptionist can direct you to our support group (ext. 1042).  Additionally, if the receptionist doesn't answer, you have the option of pressing 1 for support once the auto-attendant (I'm assuming that's what it's called) picks up.  This is all fine and well, but the issue is that we have an extension in that group that doesn't need to be.  I've looked through help documentation as well as through the numerous not-so-user-friendly options in the configuration and administration pages and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

So, can someone please help me find out how to remove an extension from a call group?

Thanks!

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Remove Extension From Call Group?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 04:20:25 PM »
Does it ring all phones at the same time or does it ring one phone, next call rings the next phone, etc.?

Ralph
3300 Music On Hold

Lee_L

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 04:21:00 PM »
It rings all phones at the same time.

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 04:30:03 PM »
Then odds are you need to just delete the keys from the phone you don't want it ringing on.

Go to Multiline se key assignment form, find the phone, edit all keys and delete the ones you don't want to ring.
Keys count from bottom right to bottom left so the odd numbered lines are on the right hand side of the phone and the even ones are on the left.

Ralph
www.aavoicepro.com/mitel

Lee_L

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »
That worked, thanks!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10