Author Topic: Mitel 200 icp Technical Documentation?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Mitel 200 icp Technical Documentation?
« on: February 28, 2018, 05:06:03 PM »
Anyone know where I can find Mitel 200 ICP Technical Documentation online.  I don't have the abilty to view with Folioviews anymore.  I could have swore Mitel had it online in PDF form now ....But can't find it

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel 200 icp Technical Documentation?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 10:27:35 PM »
There are no PDF's, it is still only Folio Views NFO files... You can get the Folio NFO files from the official Mitel website, well you could last time I looked a few years ago, but the Folio Reader is a different story because that is ONLY on the old CD's that used to have the documentation. And due to some licensing issues, the software itself has been almost completely scrubbed from the Internet. Seriously, try to find it and you won't. The company that bought Folio Views got in some trouble with copyright violations and the rest is a long story. Too bad, because Folio Views had WAY more potential then  Adobe Acrobat format.

It does not work in Windows 8 or newer, it kinda works in Windows 7 32-bit if you mess with it enough, but I forget how to make to do it. The best I have found to view it is to install VirtualBox and then a Windows XP virtual machine inside of that, then install the reader from the CD and download the latest Folio files. It's messy but it works, and considering the documentation viewer was designed for Windows 95/98 PC's it is a wonder it works at all.

After all, the SX-200 wasn't intended to last beyond the year 2000, but demand for specific applications it handles so well has kept it around far longer than it's intended lifespan.

You might be thinking of the SX-200 ICP Technician's Handbook... that was available in PDF format, but is really the only documentation that is in PDF format.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 10:35:14 PM by acejavelin »

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 08:45:37 AM »
Found it!!!!   I knew I had seen it somewhere.   If you login to Mitel Connect....go to Learning Management System.....Select Resources.....Scroll down to 200 ICP Folio Documentation...there you will find the complete 200 ICP 5.0 SP2 in PDF form..... all 1700 pages.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 02:18:50 PM »
Found it!!!!   I knew I had seen it somewhere.   If you login to Mitel Connect....go to Learning Management System.....Select Resources.....Scroll down to 200 ICP Folio Documentation...there you will find the complete 200 ICP 5.0 SP2 in PDF form..... all 1700 pages.
Wait... WHAT!?!?! Holy crap, there it is!!! I can't believe I have been going through this rigmarole for years to get Folio Views to work.

Awesome find!!!

In the eDocs documentation archive it is still the Folio Views NFO files...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10