Author Topic: Micollab app - No Configuration, Softphone off  (Read 11171 times)

Offline dust8103

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Micollab app - No Configuration, Softphone off
« on: October 20, 2017, 06:10:57 AM »
Can anyone help me solve this please. I have two people with this problem and I have no idea how this happend.
They use the Micollab App on their iPhones. The softphone is OFF and says "No Configuration"

How can i get it back to "on"?

Many thanks for looking  ;)

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Micollab app - No Configuration, Softphone off
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 07:20:49 PM »
What happens if you redeploy the client?

Check the users with others on the MiCollab to see that they have the same type of config.

Offline dust8103

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 04:17:49 AM »
Hi Sarond

Thank you for your reply.

I have redeployed and it stays the same. I have compared all the config in Micollab and the settings are the same.

Offline ryang

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 05:03:49 AM »
Is the Softphone extension linked under the user in Users and Services? Needs the Device Type as UC Endpoint and the deployment profile needs to be selected there as well before you deploy.

Offline dust8103

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 09:19:59 AM »
Hi Ryang

Thanks for your replies.
The softphone is linked under Users and Services. UC Endpoint is selected as well as the deployment profile.

Can it be a setting on the iPhone Micollab App? This was setup long ago and stopped working, therefor I am thinking it must be a change on the handset.

The only difference I can see is on the Micollab App on the iphone. Client version is 8.0.108 (Server version 7.2.1.13) Is the client version compatible with the server version? 

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 12:55:24 PM »
Hi Ryang

Thanks for your replies.
The softphone is linked under Users and Services. UC Endpoint is selected as well as the deployment profile.

Can it be a setting on the iPhone Micollab App? This was setup long ago and stopped working, therefor I am thinking it must be a change on the handset.

The only difference I can see is on the Micollab App on the iphone. Client version is 8.0.108 (Server version 7.2.1.13) Is the client version compatible with the server version?

Maybe this version work only with micollab 8 and ios11.

You have To check release note

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 09:56:38 AM »
This is why Mitel had issued a "mandatory" upgrade recommendation for all MiCollab servers to 8.0 for anyone using iOS mobile clients.

You either need to use your MDM and push out an older version (pre release 8.0) of the app, or upgrade your MiCollab server.

Is your MiCollab server physical or virtual?

Offline rtaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 11:51:37 AM »
We're having the same issue with multiple users.  We just installed a new MiCollab server and set up about 40 softphones, adding to our legacy Mitel PBX and wireless deskphones.  Two users had "No configuration" once and uninstalled, reinstalled and redeployed MiCollab on their mobile device and have been error free for a week.  Two others have this recurring almost daily on their Android phones.

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 02:41:26 PM »
Agreed with others- Client version is 8.0.108 (Server version 7.2.1.13) - you need to upgrade the server to version 8.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 05:26:38 PM »
 Android will be releasing a update shortly that will also not be compatible with 7.3.0.31.

Offline bigsin

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 05:20:39 AM »
Can anyone help me solve this please. I have two people with this problem and I have no idea how this happend.
They use the Micollab App on their iPhones. The softphone is OFF and says "No Configuration"

How can i get it back to "on"?

Many thanks for looking  ;)
-Try pbc sync in the MiCollab server.
-refresh line monitor cache in the MiCollab server

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 06:57:25 PM »
When deploying clients via MiCollab Client Deployment blade there are 2 things you need to check. 

Under MiCollab Client Service/Configuration/Accounts/Phones under the soft phone extension there are fields for MBG username and password (ensure these are same as what is set on the teleworker MBG for your SIP soft phone).

In Micollab deployment blade after importing the user, ensure MBG username and password fields are filled in correctly.  Now within the deployment blade sync the user; if the user has already been deployed, their MiCollab app will automatically pick up the config and your softphones will  now be available to turn on/off.

Offline dferrari

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2018, 10:14:54 PM »
Agreed with others- Client version is 8.0.108 (Server version 7.2.1.13) - you need to upgrade the server to version 8.

I also agree. I've upgraded complete server to version 8 and Iphone clients are working good.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10