Author Topic: Corporate Directory Updates  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Jerm79

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Corporate Directory Updates
« on: December 18, 2017, 06:39:03 PM »
Is there a way to force all MiCollab clients to resync their corporate directory?

*Edit: Our Sync settings are set for every day at 3am, PBX Node. But apparently its not working. The manual sync using the 'Sync Now' doesnt appear to work either. So far, manually selecting the option within each client has been the only way to show updates, per client. Any ideas what could interfere with the auto-sync settings?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 06:49:38 PM by Jerm79 »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Corporate Directory Updates
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 07:10:51 PM »
Is there a way to force all MiCollab clients to resync their corporate directory?

*Edit: Our Sync settings are set for every day at 3am, PBX Node. But apparently its not working. The manual sync using the 'Sync Now' doesnt appear to work either. So far, manually selecting the option within each client has been the only way to show updates, per client. Any ideas what could interfere with the auto-sync settings?
Those Sync options are to sync the PBX to the MiCollab server, not the clients, that should be synced on startup of the client to the MiCollab server.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: Corporate Directory Updates
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 09:22:07 PM »
If people aren't logging out every night, then the MiCollab won't re-sync.

Can you use SCCM to restart the MiCollab Client for all the hosts as an overnight task, in case they aren't logging off?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10