Author Topic: Mitel 250 not collecting all digits after call answered?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Mitel 250 not collecting all digits after call answered?
« on: December 08, 2017, 06:18:05 PM »
I just cutover a Mitel 250 6.2 with 7 analog co lines.  When a call is connected to outside to another AutoAttendent and digits are enter not all digits are getting recognized if dialing more than 2 digits.  It is happening on all lines.  replaced an Iwatsu and the lines worked fine.  I did hybrid test and loop loss test. Any help appreciated.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel 250 not collecting all digits after call answered?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »
I just cutover a Mitel 250 6.2 with 7 analog co lines.  When a call is connected to outside to another AutoAttendent and digits are enter not all digits are getting recognized if dialing more than 2 digits.  It is happening on all lines.  replaced an Iwatsu and the lines worked fine.  I did hybrid test and loop loss test. Any help appreciated.
Are you saying that callers get an AA/CRA in the 5000, dial a 3+ digit extension and it fails? What is the CRA digit dialed option for the leading digit, is it Transfer to Collected Extension? Do you have mailboxes or extension IDs built for those extensions?

Guess I'm looking for more info here...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:10:40 PM »
BlackSunshine,

If you are calling another AA outside of the MiVO-250 and it only accepts 2-digits what makes you think it is the MiVO-250 having the problem? Have you tried more than one AA outside of the system and they all do the same thing?

Are you using IP Phones to do your test? Have you tried with one of the analog ports? It really does make a difference what device you are using and how it is connected to the system.

Do you have a Digit grabber or DTMF Digit test number you can call to test with?

Have you tried adjusting the DTMF Digit Duration/Pause timer? I think by default it is set to 60 seconds, but you may need to up to 100 like you would for a private network.

Thanks,

TE

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 09:11:54 PM »
Thanks for the help...Yes the issue is when customer calls out of Mitel 250 to an outside Auto Attendant... seems like the 3rd or 4 digit gets left out...I have a digit buddy I can hook up

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 01:06:04 PM »
I changed the DTMF duration from 60 ms to 100 ms and all is fine.  Thanks for the help!!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10