Author Topic: trace a internal call coming into mitel 3300 system  (Read 3336 times)

Offline armstr_a

• View Profile
trace a internal call coming into mitel 3300 system
« on: November 10, 2017, 10:21:41 AM »
Hi,

We have an issue where by a particular user is receiving calls that are meant for a call centre team within the same building on the same system. From what i can tell the number displays 2302 which is one of the reception switchboard users putting the call through. I have ruled out human error on reception and they arent mistakenly putting calls through to this user instead of the call centre. I was wondering if reception were putting the call through to the team like they should and they basically work down a list of numbers in the team until they get through to one whos not engaged. I was thinking maybe one of these phones had a call forward if busy etc.. back to this user who was receiving calls but i have checked all phones and they are not showing this.
Is there a command or something i could run that will show me any phones that have a connection with ext 2382? so i can then check these out for any diverts that may be on etc...
Thanks in advance

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: trace a internal call coming into mitel 3300 system
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 06:42:26 PM »
You could try LOCATE FEATURE EXTENSION 2382 from the maintenance commands.
Also look at the Call Routing form.

Does the operator transfer the call to an extension directly or an ACD Path or something else?

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 02:06:59 PM »
Does 2302 have an operator escape on their voicemail?

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 05:48:34 PM »
Look at the Call ReRouting form for the extension 2302/2382, make a note of each of the Alternative numbers (but probably 1st Alternative) then check each ReRouting Alternative form for that number see what it is pointing at.

Alternatively, open the Call ReRouting First Alternative form, click the "Go to" drop-down menu, select Directory Number and put in the extension of the user who is getting all these calls and see if it's in there.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10