Author Topic: NuPoint Call Flow transfers go to voicemail after 4 rings...no mailbox is built.  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
Have a 3300 8.0 with a NuPoint blade on a MiCollab server for a Sheriff Department.

They use a Call Flow mailbox for call transfer points. When you call from an external number and choose a menu point and the call transfers (for example, dispatch) if they do not answer"after four rings you get, "thank you for calling the message center, please enter a mailbox number"

If you dial the Call Flow mailbox extension internally, and choose the transfer point, it doesn't happen.

The call flow is: speed dial number to call flow mailbox extension, blind transfer to ring group

Jim

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Jim, is your intended operation to go to a mailbox or have the call keep ringing so dispatch will be able to answer after 4 rings?

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
the call needs to keep ringing...

Jim

Offline Crowtalks

• View Profile
2 calls to Mitel fixed the issue...I tried all kinds of tweaks and tricks...routing through phantoms, etc.

The Mitel tech with the NuPoint found in the post directory dial string in PutTy that it had a + and should have been a +H for blind transfers, but it didn't fix the issue...just a nice note for in the future...

The 3300 tech told me to go to the trunk COS and in the ringing section, up the recall timer and that fixed the issue. He said he can't think of a scenario the recall timer would be needed, but he has seen it cause issues like this.

Jim

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ho Crowtalks ,

I have the same issue ,

for me , when you make choice 1 --> blind transfer to operator ( in cos of trunk ta maximum timer is 125s then i have welcome to message center ....)

I think , it's  not possible to keep the call more than this timer , but i will appreciate if there is a way to detele the welecome message.

thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10