Author Topic: real time call monitoring  (Read 1580 times)

Offline nMitel

• View Profile
real time call monitoring
« on: October 20, 2017, 11:08:17 AM »
Hi,

Im trying to monitor the calls being made and received on an SX200, I know on the 3300 I can listen to port 1752 for that but this port does not work on the sx200, I also found during my search that I can use ports 61320 - 61328 but that did not work too. is there a port I can use for this purpose on the SX200? if not what is the way to monitor the systems calls.

thanks

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: real time call monitoring
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 11:13:16 AM »
Did you build the Data IP Socket port in form 11&12 and assign the the output in form 34?

Offline nMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 11:26:03 AM »
I did not myself, this was programmed way before time working on this system but i looked in form 11&12 but there is nothing there, and attachment isForm 34.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »
I did not myself, this was programmed way before time working on this system but i looked in form 11&12 but there is nothing there, and attachment isForm 34.
That is the default for the output to go to the RS-232 printer port on the front of the cabinet.

You need to build a SOCKET in form 12 with an extension, the PLID you chose determines the port number, then assign that port in form 34 for the information you want send there, then open a telnet session to that port and it should flow in.

Look in the Technician's handbook under Programming the PMS Interface on the SX200ICP and skip to step 3 (Program form 11) and setup the circuit descriptor as shown, except set all baud rates to 9600 (or highest, don't think it really matters as long as they are all the same) and ASYNC:Flow control to OFF or DISABLED. step 4 shows the port/PLID reference and how to program the SOCKET connector in form 12, and in step 5 it shows programming 34, except substitute the data types you want (SMDR and logs most likely). You may need to delete the existing entries to make it work, I don't think there can be multiple of the same type in form 34.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 11:47:42 AM by acejavelin »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10