Author Topic: NuPoint Mailbox - not going to Call Director  (Read 3205 times)

Offline bboopeep

• Contributer
    • View Profile
NuPoint Mailbox - not going to Call Director
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:47:26 AM »
We've recently gotten a MiCollab system setup, and I've been trying to configure a mailbox with Call Director (just need a menu with different messages during the day/night). I've got a hunt group with my main incoming number (4000) and have created a mailbox with this same number. At Night1/2 I have this CRA to the voicemail pilot number (7000), and when I call in I can configure this mailbox, and it works OK, but I can't get it to go into the Call Director flow.

I've ensured the FCOS the mailbox is using (14 - MAS) has the option 292 enabled.

I have found some old topics on this forum and others about enabling CD for the line group, but I can't see where to do that - I can see the current configuration of the line group, but can't edit it, and I'm not sure if that is required for this setup.
I've also gone into the console and refreshed the licenses? (System, Maintenance, Refresh) but this hasn't changed things.

I've also tried setting up a mailbox on an existing extension and set Call Director on this as well, but that also doesn't go through to the flow.

Any assistance you can provide, I will greatly appreciate.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NuPoint Mailbox - not going to Call Director
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 10:41:14 AM »
Go to "Edit Offline Configuration" in the NPM Web GUI.
Edit Line Groups and change user interface to Call Director

Offline bboopeep

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 05:28:50 PM »
Thanks, sarond.

I've gone to edit the offline configuration, and I can view most options in here, but when I select 'Line Groups', I get a HTTP 500 exception error:

Code: [Select]
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot add item: maximum number of 3300 has been reached.
This also appears when I select Network Elements in this section.

Edit: Actually, I was able to get past this error and have selected that option successfully. I'll do some tests and see how this goes, thanks again.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 05:38:18 PM by bboopeep »

Offline bboopeep

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 01:28:44 AM »
Sorry for the delay in getting back, this worked a treat. Thanks very much for your assistance :)

Offline ryang

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 10:26:44 PM »
Hi bboopeep, how did you get around the 'maximum number of 3300 has been reached' error? I'm getting the same thing currently.

Edit: Never mind, fixed this by going into the 'Duplicate' section and copying the active configuration to the offline configuration.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:30:10 PM by ryang »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10