Author Topic: Menu mailboxes  (Read 1162 times)

Offline nMitel

• View Profile
Menu mailboxes
« on: September 27, 2017, 10:29:04 AM »
Hi,

I built an AA tree for an SX200, the tree includes transfer only, info, and menu mailboxes everything is working fine except for menu mailbox #3 when I call in and select #3 and then select one of its submenus 1-4 it says "I do not understand that command" in these submenus I assigned wireless sets extensions so I thought that what caused the error so I created phantom extensions and always forwarded them to those wireless sets  and assigned them to the #3 sub menus but still saying "I do not understand that command". not sure what am I missing or doing wrong here.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Menu mailboxes
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 11:22:14 AM »
Hi,

I built an AA tree for an SX200, the tree includes transfer only, info, and menu mailboxes everything is working fine except for menu mailbox #3 when I call in and select #3 and then select one of its submenus 1-4 it says "I do not understand that command" in these submenus I assigned wireless sets extensions so I thought that what caused the error so I created phantom extensions and always forwarded them to those wireless sets  and assigned them to the #3 sub menus but still saying "I do not understand that command". not sure what am I missing or doing wrong here.
Sounds like a trunk or device issue... That message means it's detecting "something" being dialed but it's not matching a valid digit. If this call is coming in on an analog trunk you need to run the loss/echo tests and set appropriately.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline nMitel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 12:15:19 PM »
Werried. The extensions are valid and they respond fine in any other situation but in the menu mailbox. the calls are coming on a PRI trunk

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 07:46:05 PM »
Werried. The extensions are valid and they respond fine in any other situation but in the menu mailbox. the calls are coming on a PRI trunk
Dial the AA from an internal phone (like a 5340) and try the menu option... does it work? If not, look at the usual suspects, tenanting, device interconnection, day/night tables, etc.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10