Author Topic: MiVoice UC360 setup query  (Read 2071 times)

Offline armstr_a

• View Profile
MiVoice UC360 setup query
« on: September 12, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »
Hi,

I have 6 UC360 conference phones to setup on our Mitel 3300 system. The version of the MiVoice Business software Release level 7.2. When I select under users/service configuration device type I assume I select 'UC Endpoint'? but when I want to type to MAC address is on the device it is greyed out?  I only usually have 5312 and 5324 handsets setup on this system currently. If anyone could advise what I am doing wrong that would be great.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVoice UC360 setup query
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 09:52:20 AM »
You do use UC Endpoint but do not need the MAC Address. You'll also want to set up a SIP Device Capability for it.

Offline PhoneSlayer

• Contributer
  • I don't like jazz; too many notes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 12:29:08 PM »
I've deployed these successfully by programming them as Generic SIP Phone, and no need to setup SIP Capabilities. Everything can be done from the User and Services Configuration form on the MiVB. Super easy.

On the UC360 side, you need to open Advanced Settings, administrator password is 'admin' and then enter the SIP Settings. Essentially just the SIP Server (MiVB Address), Extension/Username/SIP Username are all whatever the extension is, and then the Password which you defined when you programmed the phone in MiVB.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:31:10 PM by PhoneSlayer »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 03:20:45 PM »
I've deployed these successfully by programming them as Generic SIP Phone, and no need to setup SIP Capabilities. Everything can be done from the User and Services Configuration form on the MiVB. Super easy.

On the UC360 side, you need to open Advanced Settings, administrator password is 'admin' and then enter the SIP Settings. Essentially just the SIP Server (MiVB Address), Extension/Username/SIP Username are all whatever the extension is, and then the Password which you defined when you programmed the phone in MiVB.
This is how we do them as well...

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 12:27:04 PM »
You do use UC Endpoint but do not need the MAC Address. You'll also want to set up a SIP Device Capability for it.

SIP Device Capability profile #71 is pre-configured for the UC360.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10